Friday, February 1, 2013

Dotting Nail Art & An Update

Hello blogosphere!

Sorry I've been so MIA. I'm studying for the February Arizona Bar Exam.... which is in just three weeks. So that's taking most of my time. I was also working full time until two days ago but now I have a month off.

I probably won't update again until after the test, but here are TWO NOTDs featuring some dotting nail art. My Dad got me dotting tools for Christmas and they have been so FUN to play with. So far, my favorite nail art to do, next to a scotch tape mani.

This is Zoya Aurora and OPI Stranger Tides with dotting in Sinful Colors Jungle Trail. I used scotch tape to make the line, so it would be really exact. I'm also horrible at free handing (caffiene shakes!).



I must say, these are probably three of my favorite colors. Zoya Aurora is a breeze to apply and it looks breathtaking. I love the unique color of Stranger Tides and Jungle Trail is just such a staple. I should've gotten a backup!


Second NOTD features China Glaze Sea Spray. Here it is on it's own. I LOVE this polish. I heard it's being discontinued, so sad! Glad I got a bottle. 


Here's my dotticure! Featuring Wet n Wild Poison Ivy, Sinful Colors Supernova and Sinful Colors Hot Wired. I LOVED this mani. My boyfriend said it was his favorite mani I've ever done (he's seen a lot). Definitely doing something similar again!! 





And that's all folks! See you after the bar! 

1 comment: