Thursday, October 11, 2012

Hot Topic Beautiful Revenge

So I went to the mall the other day- in hopes of finding OPI at the JC Penny there. Sadly, no nail polish at all there! So I went into the mall proper to take a look at what they had there. I remembered having heard about the Hot Topic polishes on Makeup Alley, so I decided to check them out. 

After minutes and minutes of pondering, I picked Beautiful Revenge. It's a gorgeous dark red vampy jelly with bright red glitter. To be honest, it reminded be a bit of blood. I thought it was prefect for Halloween!! 

This is three coats of Beautiful Revenge with top coat- Seche Vite! 





I apologize for the horrible photos. I'm trying to get better! I leave the house before the sunrise and come back typically post sunset, so I have to use flash inside! The first two are definitely more representative of the color. So beautiful! 

2 comments:

  1. That bottle is great! I might have to brave the mall to get one of my own.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's definitely a nice polish!! Good formula, easy application! I may just get more!

    ReplyDelete