Wednesday, October 17, 2012

More Fingerpaints & Hit Polish!

Hello all! This is a mani I wanted to share from last week. 

It was done with another Fingerpaints creme- Pop Art Purple. I've been lemming this one awhile, I just love the bright and neon purple color. 

I layered over it Hit Polish's Sunset Beach. This was two coats of the glitter. Before when I used her glitter I thought the coat was a bit thin, so I did more here. Rachel from Hit Polish has been making lots of changes recently. She used to have just tons of duifferent mini polishes. She's recently decided to keep a core line of colors plus some special seasonal ones, like fall, halloween, winter, etc. Though I love the larger selection she had of glitters, I understand that it's probably too stressful and crazy to have that many different minis. 

I'm glad I snatched up a couple color combos that she'll be retiring. If you want to check out her shop, click HERE. Looks like now she's also only opening at certain times, but when she is open, it's pretty easy to get your hands on her polishes. 

I know I'm going to get at least a few in the new Winter collex! 







No comments:

Post a Comment