Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Advent Calendar Nail Challenge!

So, I haven't posted in a while, I haven't taken enough photos!! But, this blog is just for fun and not for stress, so I'll try and update in the next few days with a NOTD.

Meanwhile, I am going to try and  participate in this AWESOME challenge from Kristiwashere, the brains behind Happy Hands Nail Polish. I've been lemming a few Happy Hands but haven't taken the plunge yet. Maybe soon!

Here is the link to the challenge over at Nail Boarders Unite!


Now, I know I don't have the time do my nails each night.... or take photos! (Someone needs a lightbox....) But I'm going to try. Even if they are just bad iPhone pics, or a bad lighting SLR pic, I'll try as many as I can. Certainly the first few will be the easiest!

Hope everyone had a lovely Thanksgiving!

3 comments:

  1. Definitely blogging should be fun! I'm looking forward to seeing whatever ones of these you manage to do. :)

    P.S. Forgive me if I've already asked you--any chance you'd consider turning off word verification for comments? It makes my eyes go all wonky.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Karen!! And I turned it off, I didn't even know it was on!! So sorry! :-)

      Delete
    2. Thank you! Yeah, Blogger is sneaky in that they default that feature on but don't show it to you when you comment on your own blog.

      Delete