Saturday, December 1, 2012

Glitter Gradient all the Way!

So I've been really into glitter gradients lately. I want to try and jazz up my manis more- add glitter to a glitter type of thing.

Anyways, here are TWO NOTDS!

The first is from earlier this week.

It's China Glaze Creative Fantasty, which is from the new Cirque du Soliel collection. I really liked this collection, and wish I had the funds to get the whole thing! Also, a lot of the colors are dupe-able. I have similar ones, but I just loved how they all looked together.

Anyways, onto the nails!

3 coats China Glaze Creative Fantasy
Gradient of- China Glaze Fairy Dust and Sally Hansen Multi-Faceted.





Now, today was DAY ONE for the Advent Calendar Nail Challenge. Very Exciting. 

Day one is RED! So for my red I did Essie Really Red, accent nail of Essie Penny Talk. I just got Penny Talk in a swap and while I love the color, it is annoying formula! 

The glitter is FingerPaints Fall of Surprises! 





No comments:

Post a Comment