Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Advent Calendar Nail Challenge Days 2 & 3

I'm doing the Advent Calendar Nail Challenge for December (probably not all) but here are the manis from days 2 and 3! 

Day 2 was gold. I don't have a regular gold, but I have an opaque glitter (Milani Gold Glitz). I wasn't feeling it so I thought I'd do a glitter polish with a little gold in it!! This is China Glaze Foie Gras topped with Once Upon a Polish Queen of Hearts. 

Queen of Hearts is probably one of my favorite polishes. The glitter is nice and big, always lays flat. The only annoying thing is you really have to fish to get hearts, and then separate them, as I did not do in this mani. They're all on the ring finger! But that's ok, still a beautiful polish!! You can buy them here





Day 3 was green. I was really excited for this one because I wanted to use my new China Glaze Running in Circles! It's from the Cirque du Soliel collection and it's LOVELY. I matted this mani, mostly for the flakies, but I love it matte, too. I think it's a great polish for the holidays and for spring & summer! 

The accent nail is Sally Hansen Black Out (my new favorite black) topped with Zoya Opal. The whole thing is matted with NYC Matte Top Coat. I haven't used Opal as much as I'd like, but I think it really looks good over black and I just don't wear black much! Now that I have the Sally Hansen I might. 

Anyways, enjoy!! I loved this mani, so bright and fun! 



Sunlight pics: 



This challenge has been great so far! Really pushing me to do more manis! Stay tuned for the rest of the month!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment