Sunday, December 9, 2012

Advent Calendar Post #2

More manis from the advent calendar challenge!! 

Here is SILVER!! 

It's Sinful Colors Heavy Metal from the Metallics collection and Pure Ice Stop and Stare. 

As you can see, the Sinful Colors already had a chip in it-ugh!! Usually their polishes do better, but I think maybe because this one was a foil, it had a different formula. Anyways, I LOVED the Pure Ice color. It's from their new Walmart polishes, and I just love it. So glad I bought it! 




This was BLUE and WHITE! I made a Jelly Sandwich with OPI Don't Touch my Tutu and the Milani Gold glitter from the Jewel FX Collection. The accent is 007 Nail Laquer in Forever Young. This is one I found for $1 at a beauty supply in San Francisco. I bought a lot of polishes this way, some were great and some not so much. This one is a beautiful duochrome that I just loved! Very glad I bought it! 



Stay Tuned for more!! 

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that's a strong gold shimmer in the 007 one. I haven't seen the new Pure Ice ones yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just realized I didn't reply!! The 007 was a crazy find, I love it!! I was lucky with Pure Ice, too, went back next week- all the new shades were gone!!

      Delete